Search Our Catalog
DevShield Light has the same features, benefits, and construction as the standard DevShield, with a lower cooling capacity. DevShield Light is an RF shielded, EMC hardened enclosure with power and data line filtering engineered for real device testing at scale. Constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum with copper-nickel gaskets sealing every opening, DevShield Light ensures maximum signal integrity within the cabinet. For high-density wireless testing, it can be configured to prevent channel interference from within as well.
- Lightweight, Rugged Construction
- Rack weight does not limit installation location
- Standard Rack Footprint
- Seamless integration into data center layout
- 2 powerful, long-life fans provide 235 CFM of airflow each to support dense installations
- Customizable I/O
- Customizable I/O panels allow for signal and fiber connectivity
DevShield acts as a Faraday cage by attenuating RF signals entering or exiting the enclosure. Applications include installations in an office, lab, or data center.
- Mobile device testing
- Segregation of wireless networks; In-rack wireless networks
- Emanations control mitigating interference with scientific equipment such as satellite radio antennas
Not seeing a configuration you need? Just reach out. We can find your solution.