Search Our Catalog
Outlet-Metered PDU (0U) – IEC Input Plug
Your one-stop shop for data center and IT infrastructure products. Bundle solutions to save.
Specifications and Compliance: See “Documents” tab
The Enconnex line of outlet metered PDUs distribute power to devices in the rack and offers real-time phase, circuit breaker, and outlet level metering and network monitoring of power loads for overload avoidance, capacity & load balancing, and energy use optimization. A hot-swappable network management control allows for future upgrades and enhanced MTTR. Up to 8 optional environmental sensors and security access handles can be connected and managed through the PDU. These PDUs can be monitored through the embedded web UI, telnet, SNMP, or SSH interfaces.
- Environments that require energy metering
- MDF, IDF, Data Center, Computer Room, Data Room Environment
- Colocation facilities
- Real-time phase and circuit breaker metering and monitoring of power loads
- Remote PDU access management
- Environmental monitoring to detect temperature, humidity, and water leaks (up to eight sensors)
- Consolidation of IP address management by a daisy-chain of up to four PDUs
- Conforms to the following standards: Redfish API, RESTful API, IPV6-SSL/IPsec, SNMP V3
- Integrates with DCIM and BMS
Sensors Available as Optional Accessories:
- Temperature Sensor
- Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- 3 Temperature Sensors and 1 Humidity Sensor
- Leak and Water Detection Sensor (Rope Type)
- ECX-PV1724120-T (60309 532P6 (IP44) – C13 (24), C19 (12) – EMEA)
- ECX-PV1812120-L (60309 460P9 (IP44) – C13 (12), C19 (12) – NAM)
Not seeing a configuration you need? Just reach out. We can find your solution.
Save this product for later
Display prices in: USD