Data Center Expertise Combined With Massive Product Innovation Leads To Leap Forward in Customer Centric Technology, Design, and Usability
Reno, NV, April 18, 2023 – Enconnex is proud to announce the launch of its all-new InfiniRack data center cabinet. InfiniRack will offer “infinite possibilities” and endlessly customizable innovative options to a data center audience that wants a new, modern, technologically superior cabinet.
“There are many different options for data center cabinets on the market today, but generally, you’ll find few meaningful differences in design and functionality,” said VP of Product Management and Marketing Duke Robertson. “We’ve spent years listening to our customers, paying attention to their cabinet pain points, and understanding what they would like to customize if they could. InfiniRack solves those challenges,” said Robertson. “With maximum configurability, InfiniRack was designed for data centers of all types and scales. It’s perfect for MTDC/colos, enterprise networks, rack-and-roll deployments, high-density configurations, hyperscale business, and more,” he added.
Built from the “ground up,” every InfiniRack is configured-to-order. Customers can choose to keep theirs basic or configure an advanced solution, with options and features tailor-made to suit their unique environment.
InfiniRack is designed to address the needs of modern data centers. It sports a newly engineered, durable frame design that significantly increases load ratings, superior cable management options, improved usable space for more equipment, recessed PDU mounting, and efficient airflow management.
“At Enconnex, we’re all Born to Innovate, and the need for innovation was very apparent with data center cabinets. We’ve certainly delivered innovation on a big scale with InfiniRack,” said Robertson.
InfiniRack’s innovative features and benefits include the following:
- With InfiniRack, the only constant is quality. Every InfiniRack is configured based on a customer’s unique order.
- Recessed PDU Mounting
- Dual PDU channels are integrated into the frame’s rear corners, allowing for recessed PDU mounting and ensuring PDUs don’t obstruct access to rack-mounted equipment.
- Adaptable and Adjustable PDU Mounting
- Built for maximum usability and utility, the cabinet’s PDU mounting brackets accommodate most standard PDU heights and allow for toolless mounting and adjustment.
- Superior Cable Management
- We offer multiple vertical cable manager options with toolless installation and removal. The lashing panel minimizes strain on cable terminations. A horizontal cable trough provides a dedicated front-to-rear pathway for cables.
- Excellent Load Ratings
- Featuring static load ratings of 4,000 lbs (1,814 kg) and dynamic load ratings of 3,000 lbs (1,361 kg), InfiniRacks are designed to accommodate ever-growing densities.
- Heavy-Duty Casters
- The cabinets come standard with four heavy-duty 2.5” swivel casters and leveling feet, offering excellent mobility and making on-site deployment simple and easy.
- Efficient Airflow Management
- Brush panels allow cable passthrough while mitigating leakage of hot exhaust air, an optional air dam kit seals gaps around the perimeter of the front mounting rails, and the 800mm (31.5 in.) wide version uses grommets to seal rail openings.
- Maximum Internal Usable Space
- With a thin-beam frame design and integrated dual PDU channels, InfiniRacks are engineered to maximize internal usable space.
To learn more about InfiniRack, visit www.enconnex.com.
Enconnex is a global data center and IT infrastructure solutions company known for developing innovative custom solutions, as well as a variety of data center products, including server racks and cabinets, network cabling, power, and containment, to data centers, hyperscale customers, colocation facilities, engineering labs, and enterprise edge customers. Founded in 2013, Enconnex’s main office, manufacturing, and warehouse are in Reno, NV.
For more information, accompanying imagery or to arrange an interview with a spokesperson, please contact:
Director of Marketing