Regional Sales Manager (Reno, Los Angeles, Fremont, Asburn, VA, Dallas, Chicago)
What Will You Do?
- Direct Account Selling to Large and mid-sized Enterprises.
- Engage in New Account acquisition focusing on large Fortune 500 data center clients.
- Meet with key customers and decision makers to develop effective relationships. Be an end-user resource to help develop solutions.
- Coordinate the involvement of Enconnex Product and Engineering teams, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet sales objectives and customer expectations.
- Utilize proactive selling methods to improve market share, revenue growth, and profitability as defined by Enconnex management team.
- Design, develop, enhance and execute business and marketing plans to maximize sales and profits and overall customer satisfaction.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Manage customer accounts by fostering excellent communication internally and externally.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and channel partner personnel.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University with an emphasis in Business, or a related field; or 5 years business experience.
- A minimum of 5 years inside or outside sales experience in information technology industry.
- Experience in data center physical infrastructure products is a big plus
- Data center industry and enterprise account experience preferred.
- Experience with Data Center physical infrastructure products; power, network connectivity, cabinets and cooling.
- Project management skills including planning, organizing, and coordinating tasks.
- Computer proficient with knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint), experience with Salesforce.com preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to provide information across multiple groups in the Company including Finance, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to travel up to 50-75%.
- Passion for technology products and finding solutions for customers.
- Strong end-user selling background – ability to identify customer pain points and presents solutions.
- Experience working with Channel Partners.
- Established network within datacenter industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively with end-users and decision makers to provide Data Center infrastructure solutions.