Director of Sales (Virginia, Chicago, NY, Atlanta, Fremont, Seattle)
Director of Sales
(Virginia, Chicago, NY, Atlanta, Fremont, Seattle)
- Develop business on the Enconnex line of products within the assigned geographical territory
- Focus on generating demand for Enconnex products with end-users by either directly or indirectly (channel) developing selling strategies.
- Develop and manage channel partners in the assigned territory in order to execute Enconnex sales growth strategy
- Ensure internal company functions give the highest level of customer service to the customer base in the territory
- Actively prospect focused end-user targets that are assigned in the territory
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and channel partner personnel.
- Create account business plans to include quarterly business reviews, marketing plans, suggestions, sales objectives, and forecasting.
- Collaborate with Business Development and Marketing on brand awareness strategies.
- Research and uncover new opportunities and work with channel partners to win projects.
- Strategize/Position product solutions that would benefit both Legrand Data, Power and Control Division, and customers from a global perspective (ie. Consistency, stocking, etc).
- Attend key conferences and trade shows.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Business, or related fields; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 7 years outside sales experience and 5+ years selling to enterprise end-users and channel partners
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in the data center industry; specific experience selling Data Center Physical Infrastructure products: Power, Cooling, Cabinets/Containment, connectivity highly preferred.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business acumen
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Good communications skills; written and verbal
- Experience working with international and cross-functional teams
- Customer Service oriented
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to travel up to 75%