Director of Sales (Texas/Southern US, Chicago/Midwest, and Virginia/Eastern US)
Director of Sales (3 Openings)
(Texas/Southern US, Chicago/Midwest, and Virginia/Eastern US)
Enconnex is a global data center and IT infrastructure solutions company known for developing innovative custom solutions, as well as a variety of data center products including server racks and cabinets, network cabling, power, and containment, to data centers, hyperscale customers, colocation facilities, engineering labs and enterprise edge customers. Founded in 2013, Enconnex’s main office, manufacturing and warehouse are located in Reno, NV, with offices or warehouse locations in Germany, the Netherlands, India, China and Ireland
- Develop business on the Enconnex line of products within the assigned geographical territory.
- Focus on generating demand for Enconnex products with end-users by either directly or indirectly (channel) developing selling strategies.
- Develop and manage channel partners in the assigned territory in order to execute Enconnex sales growth strategy.
- Ensure internal company functions give the highest level of customer service to the customer base in the territory.
- Actively prospect focused end-user targets that are assigned in the territory.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and channel partner personnel.
- Create account business plans to include quarterly business reviews, marketing plans, suggestions, sales objectives, and forecasting.
- Collaborate with Business Development and Marketing on brand awareness strategies.
- Research and uncover new opportunities and work with channel partners to win projects.
- Attend key conferences and trade shows.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Business, or related fields; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 7 years outside sales experience and 5+ years selling to enterprise end-users and channel partners.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in the data center industry; specific experience selling Data Center Physical Infrastructure products: Power, Cooling, Cabinets/Containment, connectivity highly preferred.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business acumen
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Good communications skills; written and verbal
- Experience working with international and cross-functional teams
- Customer Service oriented
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- Health and Wellbeing: Health, Dental, and Vision Care, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing Bonus Plan, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance,
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement leave
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Enconnex is an equal opportunity employer with Minorities, Women, Veterans, Differently Abled and does NOT discriminate on any basis. Enconnex is a 100% sponsor of immigration needs.
Enconnex has a vaccine requirement for all of its US and International workforce, excluding certain international regions. All new hires must be fully vaccinated before starting at Enconnex. Appropriate religious and medical pre-exemptions must be discussed by the candidate and disclosed by the candidate, during the Pre-Hire process.