Business Development Representative
Business Development Representative
Enconnex is a global data center and IT infrastructure solutions company known for developing innovative custom solutions, as well as a variety of data center products including server racks and cabinets, UPSs, network cabling, power, and containment, to data centers, hyperscale customers, colocation facilities, engineering labs, and enterprise edge customers. Founded in 2013, Enconnex’s main office, manufacturing, and warehouse are located in Reno, NV, with offices or warehouse locations in Germany, the Netherlands, India, China, and Ireland.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Business Development Team in the sales organization. As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you are eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating your ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. As a hunter, you’re able to generate net-new leads and have no problem prospecting for new sales opportunities – through conducting research to identify target leads, create cold call/email outreach strategies and executing them via telephone, email, and LinkedIn messages. Enconnex offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the sales tools, sales enablement training, business resources, coaching, development, and training to be able to best communicate and sell comprehensive IT solutions, to build strong, sales foundational skills in your career.
- Respond to and qualify incoming web, phone, and live chat inquiries regarding Enconnex services and products.
- Generate net-new pipeline by building a list of leads to outbound contact and qualify.
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their sales pipeline while developing your skills to produce high quality opportunities with IT professionals.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Enconnex services.
- Evangelize the Enconnex services and product line, across all IT technologies.
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified meetings and opportunities.
- Solid Base Salary + Commission, 3 Weeks’ Vacation plus Holidays, Sick Days, and Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, 401k Matching Program, Travel/Commute Reimbursement & more
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in sales or a strong desire to be in technology sales to grow a career in sales
- Bright, energetic professional with outstanding written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work autonomously and as part of a team in a high energy/fast paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere of mutual collaboration.
- High energy and positive attitude, comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Prior Inside Sales SDR / BDR experience a plus
- Experience being held to metrics a plus.
- Discovery Org, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, Sales Navigator, CRM tools a plus
LOCATION AND TYPE:
Full-time employment in Reno, NV.
Standing, Sitting, Computer Work
0-15%, if applicable
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability